Most of the people on this planet mostly prefer reverse osmosis (RO) water. So, in this article, we will discuss minerals concerning the RO purification system. RO water purification is considered to be one of the most reliable and best technologies in the world. There is no doubt that the water produced by RO is purified and safe for drinking. However, something is missing in the water too. What's that? Let us find out.
When water passes through the filter in a RO unit, it removes all the contaminants and impurities from the water. But during this process, the minerals also get removed that are extremely helpful for the health of our body. Minerals add to the taste of water. Few people did not like RO water simply because it does not have any taste. They prefer drinking water with minerals so that both the flavor and health are not compromised and gave us a few extra benefits.
Minerals raise the pH of the water, which ultimately results in pure alkaline mineral water. We had only heard of minerals going to our body from food intakes like foods and veggies. But these days, junk food has become the norm, and hence people are losing their take on minerals. However, drinking mineral water can be of immense benefit in such situations. Water is drunk every day, and therefore every day, you will get some amount of nutrition in your body. Isn't that cool and perfect?
So, now you got to know the missing part of the water. Those are minerals making the RO water transform into mineral water. But how do we add these minerals into our water, is there any way out?
Most of the RO's have inbuilt minerals adding systems, but a few of them lack in this matter. Hence, we are here to suggest the most viable ways to add minerals to your water and get immense benefit from them.
Different Ways to add minerals to water
Here are a few top portable ways to add minerals to your water:
- 1. Adding trace mineral drops to your water: Trace mineral drops are considered the quickest and easiest method of instantly adding minerals to your water. Not only in RO water but anywhere else in the world. Suppose you're traveling, you have water, but that's not mineral water. But these mineral drops will add a difference to your life.
The drops provide a minimal amount of micro minerals like chromium, copper, manganese, etc., and macro minerals like magnesium required by our body. Adding minerals in such a way helps a lot and gives us nutrition instantly. They get easily absorbed by our body because of their inherent nature, i.e., ionic and electrolyte form.
- 2. Adding a few traces of mineral-rich salt: The other way to add minerals to your water is to add mineral-rich and non-processed salts like Himalayan sea salt. The water will not taste salty. Twill only improves the quality and taste of the water. If not, you can add mixed salt solution to a glass of water and then re-mineralize the water.
- 3. Using a water bottle that contains filters that can infuse ionic minerals: Do you want something that is re-mineralized and filters your water? If yes, the water bottle filters are an excellent choice for it. They infuse even tap water with minerals and filter the impurities. Easy to carry anywhere around the world, water bottle filters act like your dietetics companion.
- 4. Using an alkaline pitcher: The alkaline pitcher adds, filters, and raises the pH of the water by adding minerals to it. The minerals like magnesium, calcium and other minerals make the solution a bit alkaline. Making the water alkaline means that the pH of the water will get raised, and necessary and adequate amounts of minerals will get added to the body.
- 5. Using a pH-balancing water filter: It is the best method to add minerals to your water. We know that RO water is purified, and 99% of the minerals were removed during the purification process. Now, something has to be done to add minerals. So they can be added by using filters and adding magnesium and calcium through them. It is an add-on filter that you can purchase with your RO system. But you need to check the pH and hardness of the water once to clarify that the water hasn't become hard water.
These are some of the top ways through which minerals can be added to the water. Adopt these methods now and have an enjoying sip of great tasted water.
Netsol Water incorporates the latest technology that conforms to the predefined industrial standards and quality. Therefore you don't have to worry about the quality and services. We are one of the most cost-effective companies committed to preserving water. We deal in the best Commercial RO plants but are not limited to them only.
Contact us to discuss your requirements. We can be reached at 9650608473, or feel free to leave your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.