Rapid industrialization and urbanization have aided in the degradation of the air quality that we breathe. Furthermore, humans have focussed their activities so that the environment has been put at stake. Deforestation, soil erosion, etc., all are activities in which humans have contributed to the self-satisfaction of their interests. We all know that trees are an essential source of oxygen, for providing oxygen to us and cleaning the air around us by absorbing the gases, especially carbon dioxide.
As humans were civilized, they started exploiting natural resources for their interests. The air quality degraded due to rapid industrialization and urbanization; there was the degradation of air seen in the surroundings. As a result, people started to suffer various health respiratory problems such as asthma, etc. In such a situation, it becomes essential to understand air pollution and take the necessary steps to reduce it.
Air pollution is defined as a situation when impurities, gases, solid particles, and other contaminants are present in the air, which denies living beings the right to access clean air and causes health deterioration is known as air pollution. Air pollution is the primary cause of global warming in the world, especially in India. Though there are several steps to reduce air pollution, hardly any efforts are taken to reduce it.
It is rightly said, "Things are not valued when they are available for free. Put a cost on it, and to your surprise you find that its value has increased". Clean air is often taken for granted, but it comes with a cost to your health.
Therefore, an urgent need is to take steps to combat the menace of air pollution. Here are some top tips through which you can help in saving the environment.
Ways to reduce air pollution
1. Preferring public transport over personal transport: In the old days, not everyone was fortunate to have their vehicle like car, scooter, etc. People chose public transports like buses, rickshaws to commute to their destination. But as modernization and urbanization occurred, the purchasing power of people also increased. As a result, people started using their vehicles, leading to air and noise pollution. Therefore, efforts should be made to use public transport wherever possible. Cycles can also be preferred as they do not aid in spreading pollution and maintaining your health.
2. Turning off lights when not in use: lights consume a lot of energy and, as a result, cause air pollution. The efforts should be made to ensure that you should turn it off whenever there is no use of lights. It will also help in reducing your electricity bill. Also, consider using fluorescent lights to save the environment. It would be best if you always bought energy-efficient bulbs and appliances.
3. Stop deforestation: The main reason for air pollution is deforestation. People cut down trees for their interest. As a result, it harms the environment. Apart from it, sometimes people start burning the forests and lands, resulting in the release of harmful gases causing air pollution. Things that are manufactured from fossil fuels should be purchased as minimum as possible.
4. Implement aforestation: If you know how to take, try to learn how to give. If you want to use natural resources for free, start planting natural resources for free. By this, we mean to try to grow trees as much as possible. Planting trees will help in benefitting the environment and support the release of oxygen in the surroundings.
5. Using fans instead of AC's: People started living a luxurious lifestyle as modernization, and human needs increased. Fans were replaced by AC's aiding more consumption of energy. Air conditioners consume a lot of energy and emit heat that is harmful to the environment. Using AC is an excellent source of increasing your electricity bills, so think before you install AC.
What are you waiting for? Start taking small steps today to save the environment. Stop air pollution and have a healthy breath.
Netsol Water incorporates the latest technology that conforms to the predefined industrial standards and quality. Therefore you don't have to worry about the quality and services. We are one of the most cost-effective companies in commercial RO plant manufacturing, Sewage treatment plants, effluent treatment plants, etc.
Contact us to discuss your requirements. We can be reached at 9650608473, or feel free to leave your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
own manufacturing unit in Grater Noida, Delhi, India.