Well almost every third person in India has a thyroid disorder, which is one of the leading causes of weight gain and hormonal imbalance. Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid gland does not produce enough hormones to keep your body functioning properly. Thyroid dysfunction symptoms include sluggishness, sudden weight gain, poor concentration, and facial puffiness. People suffering from thyroid dysfunction must not only watch their diet but also the type of water they drink.
WHAT IS THE RELATION BETWEEN DRINKING WATER AND THYROID PROBLEM?
Many people are unaware that the quality of water has an impact on thyroid health. Water from various sources contains contaminants that are harmful to your thyroid health. Thyroid patient should be aware of which water is good for consume in thyroid problem.
WATER WHICH IS CONSIDERED TO BE GOOD FOR THYROID PROBLEM-
- 1. RO WATER:RO water is thought to be beneficial to thyroid health. RO water purifiers start by removing harmful chemicals like fluoride and chlorine, which can harm your thyroid health. RO water purifiers from well-known brands, such as NETSOL, feature Mineral RO Technology, which aids in the adjustment of essential minerals in the water. Even though many people drink bottled water, it is not as safe as they believe. Bottled water may contain hidden contaminants that are harmful to your thyroid health.
- 2. SPRING WATER: Springwater is also widely regarded as the best source of water for thyroid health. Because spring water is free of bacteria, viruses, chemicals, toxic metals, and chemicals, it is ideal for drinking. Indeed, spring water is high in minerals that your body requires.
WATER WHICH SHOULD BE AVOIDED IN THYROID PROBLEM-
- 1. TAP WATER: Tap water contains a high level of contaminants such as chloride, fluoride, and lead, all of which have an effect on thyroid health. The thyroid gland is extremely sensitive to fluoride, which is why user should avoid drinking tap water. Fluoride raises Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) levels while decreasing T3 and T4, which is the main cause of hypothyroidism.
- 2. WELL WATER: Well water is tainted not only with parasites and bacteria that can harm the digestive and immune systems. User's thyroid health is influenced by both immune and digestive systems.
- 3. ALKALINE WATER: Water purifiers that generate alkaline water should be avoided. The reason for this is that these purifiers use platinum and titanium plates, which are extremely harmful to the kidneys and liver. Alkaline water also contains less calcium and other minerals, which can lead to a mineral imbalance in user's body.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING NETSOL PURE WATER IN THYROID HEALTH-
- 1. FLUID BALANCE: Because the body is composed of 60% water, staying hydrated aids in fluid balance. A sufficient amount of fluid in the body aids in a variety of functions such as digestion, saliva formation, nutrient absorption, body temperature maintenance, and circulation.
- 2. BOWEL FUNCTION: Constipation is a common thyroid disorder symptom. Staying hydrated aids, the digestive process, reducing the likelihood of constipation.
- 3. MAINTAINS HAIR AND SKIN: Thyroid issues dry out the user's skin and cause hair thinning. Staying hydrated aids in the maintenance of skin and hair health.
- 4. DETOXIFIES THE BODY: Water is a necessary drink that aids in detoxification of the body via the liver, kidneys, intestines, and skin.
The type of water a person drinks has an effect on their thyroid health. This is why users must consider not only their diet but also the type of water they drink. Because spring water is difficult to obtain, RO water is the best option for maintaining thyroid health. NETSOL WATER RO water purifiers not only remove impurities but also improve water taste and reduce waste.