Packaged drinking water uses water from any source which has to be treated and disinfected, a process that could involve filtration, UV or ozone treatment or reverse osmosis (RO) before it is fit for human consumption.
Stainless Steel (304 SS Quality)
Complete Stainless Steel (304 SS Quality) Reverse osmosis plant for water treatment. All the components are made for perform heavy duty and based upon the advance and latest technology of RO filtration systems.
Fully Auto Bottle Rinsing, Filling and Capping Machine
Automatic Rinsing Filling Capping Machine, Semi-Automatic filling machine and this machine is developed by utilizing high-grade raw material and innovative techniques in complete adherence with the industry laid norms and standards. This machine equipped with man-machine technology with all automation. Mainly used for washing, filling, and capping, etc.
Semi Blow Moulding Machine
Semi-Automatic Pet Blow Moulding Machines for getting higher production in minimum investment. This is the simplified the technology of the Semi-Automatic Pet Blow Moulding Machines which will help our buyer to use and maintain on his own (without our help). This machine is very useful to blow water bottle like 250Ml, 500 Ml 1ltr and to 2ltr.
Batch Coding Machine
Automatic batch coding machine (Ink Jet Printing), Every bottle need a detail print of batch no and other details, with high quality long life batch coding machine as per plant requirements.
WATER TESTING LAB SET-UP AS PER BIS NORMS
Lab Is Capable of Testing – Physical, Chemical and Biological Test of Water. The offered range of Laboratory for Mineral Water Plant is available in different customized specifications and forms as per the diverse requirements of clients. Along with this, the offered range of Laboratory for Mineral Water Plant is applicable in different areas.
There are mainly 4 sections in a packaged drinking water plant: water treatment, bottling, quality control (lab) and overall utility.
Generally, a standard 2000 LPH packaged drinking water plant needs:
- - Total space: 5000 Sq. ft built up area with 3000 Sq. ft of covered area
- - Power: 65 HP
- - Raw water: Approximately 3000 LPH of raw water of which 70 % will be used and 30 % will be rejected. This is, however, an indicative quantity as it will depend on the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) of the raw water.
- - Project cost: Rs. 75 lakh approximately which includes the cost of machinery, utilities, furniture etc
The following licenses/ approvals are to be obtained for setting up a packaged drinking water plant in India:
- - Small scale industries registration
- - ISI certification from Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- - Pollution control certificate
- - Water test report from an authorized laboratory of raw water
- - Pest control certification
- - Certificates from chemist, microbiologist
- - Medical certificates for workers
- - No objection certificate (NOC) from Gram Panchayat, if applicable
- - Registration of trademark
- - Documents related to ownership of land/lease of land for setting up the plant
- - Memorandum of association of companies/partnership deed, if applicable.
- - Electrical load sanction
- - Sanction layout plan\