This does not include data collected as part of B2B transactions which make up the whole of Netsol sales. For individuals logging onto the website, the following details as to how we will treat your data.
What we collect:Netsol collects data associated with your company, this includes name, contact details and other company related information. Netosl does not collect payment information.
What we do with that data:Netsol uses this data to mail our offerings data to you as a prospect for our offerings.
How do we look after your data: Data is stored on our web database which is protected by layers of cloud security to prevent a breach.
Why we need it how long do we keep your data: At this period of time, Netsol holds data indefinitely considering you as marketing prospect interested in our offerings.
What are your rights to data we hold
• The right to data portability – To be provided with your data in a format it can be transferred to another service.
• The data subject’s right to access to information. – To know where and how the information is used.
• The right of correction, technically known as the right to rectification – If your data is incorrect you can request rectification in writing to us.
• The right to be forgotten (erasure). – Request that Netsol deletes all data held on you.
• The rights to restrict processing – You permit Netsol to hold data but not to make further use of it.
This website and its contentsare the copyright of Netsol Water Solutions. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Any use of the content not expressly permitted is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of the copyright and other intellectual property rights of Netsol, or in the case of material licensed to Netsol, the owner of such materials.
You agree not deleteor modify in any form this copyright notice when you share the information as allowed/permitted above.