Netsol Water Solutions, leading Wastewater Treatment Company in Delhi-NCR manufacture top-class machines likeCompact Sewage Treatment Plant, Compact Effluent Treatment Plant that treats wastewater for further beneficial uses all over the industry and give it back to nature by safeguarding earth resources.
Wastewater Treatment Plant removes contaminants, human-waste, micro-organisms from wastewater which is released from manufacturing industries and from residential societies. The wastewater usually consists of human waste, kitchen waste, industrial waste when released into the drain will pollute the water bodies as well as impact Mother Earth. In order to minimize ground level water pollution wastewater treatment always comes handy.
The machine which comes under the Wastewater Treatment Plant is Sewage Treatment Plant, Effluent Treatment Plant, Zero Liquid Discharge Plant and comes under different capacity variants according to the customer needs. Min capacity of the wastewater treatment plant is 3 KLD (customer needs) and goes up to 100 MLD (max).
Wastewater Treatment Plant performs treatment with the help of the latest technology such as:
1. Extended Aeration
2. Membrane Bio-Reactor
3. Moving Bed Bio Reactor
4. Sequential Batch Reactor
5. Submerged Aerated Fixed Film
Netsol Water Solutions always implement top technology in India and research new development taking place in the field of water treatment and waste management solutions. Our team comprises scientists, engineers, managers working hard 24x7x365 days to evolve the best quality products with the latest technologies.
Advantages of the Wastewater Treatment Plant
1. Saves ‘ n ’ litres of water
2. Operation cost & maintenance cost is low
3. Sludge formation as bi-product is used as compost or manure
4. Decreases ground level water pollution
5. Ease in assembly as the machine is compact
6. Best quality at the best price (Value for money)
Application of Wastewater Treatment Plant
1. Wastewater Treatment Plant used in Industries like oil & mining, manufacturing industries and more
2. Wastewater Treatment Plant used in Schools
3. Wastewater Treatment Plant used in Hotel industry
4. Wastewater Treatment Plant used in Residential societies
Evaluate and get the best in the market that offers the best price with the best quality.