Undoubtedly, Reverse Osmosis (RO) is considered one of the best and efficient technologies for water purification. Industries, factories, and big complexes use commercial RO plants to fulfil their safe and clean drinking water needs. However, there are many problems that one has to face with and after installing a commercial RO plant.
Some of the problems faced by the commercial RO plant have been discussed here as below:
- 1. The first and foremost problem that one has to face with a commercial Reverse Osomosis plant is that whenever you have installed a new system or changed the filters, especially cartridge filters, there will be a noisy sound coming from the faucet or a drain. While this problem gets reduced in a week or two, the loud sound will irritate you a lot for two weeks. To get rid of this, you can always call our professionals and experts for your help. Regularly service the water purifier; this will also help you maintain a RO system's life.
- 2. The second problem that one can face is the leakage in the faucet or drainage system. This essentially happens when the system parts of a RO plant are loosely fitted. To get relief from the leakage system, you should always look out for where the leakage is happening. Then you can tighten the fittings of that part and further push the tubing into valves, drain saddle and ports. This will help in improving the joint system.
- 3. The third problem faced with a commercial RO plant is that sometimes it creates a foul odor or bad taste of water. Its main reason may be worn-out membranes and depleted filters. You have to replace the depleted filters and membranes, and your problem will get solved, and water will start tasting good. The water stored for a long time will also need to be periodically changed to reduce air and bubbles.
- 4. Another problem faced by the commercial RO plant is slow water flow than required for the operation. For this, you have to check the water volume in the water tank. If it's less, then you need to raise the book. Sometimes the bladder inside the tank can't hold the pressure, and then the whole tank should be replaced.
- 5. The last but not the slightest problem faced is that the system runs without stopping. This mainly happens when the valve doesn't close properly, or it gets broken. Sometimes even a wrong installation of the membrane also makes the system continue to run. So, to stop the continuous flow, you can check the pressure in the storage tank and then accordingly replace the valve.
So these were some of the problems faced with the Commercial RO plants. Feel free to contact our experts and professionals. Let us tell you about Netsol Water Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Netsol Water is the leading and top-most Commercial RO plant manufacturer in india, Delhi_Noida. We help our customers fulfil their aim of treating wastewater. Being environmentally conscious, we incorporate the latest technology that conforms to the predefined industrial standards and quality.
Therefore you don't have to worry about the quality and services. We are one of the most cost-effective companies committed to preserve water and serve you the best. We deal in the best Sewage treatment plants (STP) but are not limited to them only.
Contact us to discuss your requirements. We can be reached at 9650608473, or feel free to leave your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be happy to assist you!