Why is it necessary to get RO plant where water quality is poor?
Poor water quality of any area means that the population is unhealthy or must be suffering from some diseases or nutrient deficiency. If pathogenic microbes are present, they must be making people sick and thus affecting the overall health of that area. Such a place where water quality is poor, RO systems are a safe alternative to treat water and make it potable.
The popularity of Reverse Osmosis Desalination machines or Reverse Osmosis (R.O. water) has reached its zenith nowfrom its inception in 1970’s. Reverse Osmosis uses pressure to route water through a semi-permeable covering, which filters the specified pollutants depending on their size and concentration. Today, Reverse Osmosis for filtered water is used almost everywhere, households, commercial units, industrial units and municipalitiesas well. It is very efficient,mostly in places where water quality is very poor and not potable.
Water scarce places, that do not have regular access to water, can be drought-prone and suffering. Reverse osmosis is a suitable alternative to improve water supply and address water scarcity. Reverse osmosis is a cheaper way to reuse water for both municipalities and industrial companies.
When RO is used in combination with pre-treatment methods such as electrocoagulation, bioorganic flocculants, new low-fouling membrane chemistries, properly selected antifouling chemicals, and disinfection, it gives ultimate results in cleaning of water. These methods are membrane cost effective.
1. High TDS removal- Reverse osmosis removes 99% contaminants.
2. Modular- This system is compact and modular and can easily fit into the treatment of schemes.
3. Reduction of colour, traces of tannin, COD, heavy metals- Other traces of dissolved solids can be reduced
4. Complete purification-RO removes 99% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water and makes it safe for drinking purpose. It deals with pathogens, dissolved metals and solids, in turn making water free from all pollutants.
5. Reasonable price- RO structures are less priced and pocket-friendly in comparison to its contemporary cleaning methods.
6. Pleasant taste of water- Ro produces pleasant taste water, although it takes more time to treat water but produces the best result.
7. Compact layout- RO structures compact, and use lesser area than different treatment plants. It comes in different models which are very modern looking and sleek